- Manuscript submitted should be between 3000-4000 words (including references, notes, and tables) in length.
- Manuscript should not have been published previously elsewhere in any from.
- Manuscript will be examined to avoid plagiarism.
- Manuscript is presented in the following components;
Title: it should preferably be no more than 12 words maximally in Bahasa Indonesia or 10 words in english. It Should be typed in all capitals, bold, 12 size Times New Roman font.
Name of author(s): it should be typed below the title in Bold, 10 size, Times New Roman font without a degree and must not be shortened. Below the author’s name, it should be written area of expertise, name of institution, and email address.
Abstract: it should be no more than 200 words, typed in English in one paragraph summarizing your main points including research objective, research method, analysis techniques, and results of the research. It should be typed in Times New Roman front, single space, and written in italics.
Keyword: five keywords maximally separated by a comma, typed in double space below the abstract [11 size, Arial font, singel space, and written in italics].
Introduction: it is typed in all capitals [bold, 12 size, Arial font], consisted of background of the problems, urgency and rationalization activities, literature reviews, problem solving plan, objectives of activities, and hypothesis development [normal, 11 size, Arial font].
Methods: it describes the approach used, object, variables or focus of the research, research location, population and sample/informant, instruments, data collection techniques, data analysistechniques [normal, 11 size, Arial font].
Finding and Discussion: the results of the research are presented completely including tables, graphics, and/or diagrams, and in accordance with the scope of the research. Table and graphics are numbered and titled. The results of analysis are interpreted corretly. The discussion section explains the findings logically and relates it with relevant reference sources [normal, 11 size, Arial font].
Conclusion and Suggestion: it sould be brief summary of the research. Conclusion is research finding which answers the research questions or research objectives. The results of the research provide suggestions/contribution on theapplication and/or development of knowledge [normal, 11 size, Arial font].
References: it contains sources of references with at least 80% literatures published in the last 5 years. The references should refer to the publication manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) fifth edition.
- Manuscript should be typed in the Microsoft Officed Word format, using 11 size, Arial font, sigle space in A4 paper.
- If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay the article publication fee.
- People who are interested to purchase printed JOCCA may contact tje journal management.
- All manuscript must be summitted electronically through the e-mail and address it to the editor: